The BC SPCA is the largest animal welfare organization of its kind in North America and the largest animal sheltering society in the world. We have 44 locations across B.C. including:
- 36 branches which care for abused and homeless animals (including two facilities with large animal barns)
- Three animal hospitals (Vancouver, Burnaby and Penticton)
- Two spay/neuter clinics (Kamloops and Prince George)
- Wild ARC, our wildlife rehabilitation centre in Metchosin
- A provincial call centre in Victoria
- Our provincial office in Vancouver, which oversees cruelty investigations, advocacy and education for youth and adults and other key activities across B.C.
We assist more than 42,970 animals in need every year and are funded by compassionate animal lovers who support our work and partner with us to protect and enhance the quality of life for domestic, farm and wild animals in B.C.