New York, United States · Production · CP 8.17
Be part of an exciting and expanding Business to Business events company!
IQPC has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Conference Producer to join the World Leader Interactive BtoB Conferences.
Conference Producers are at the forefront of the company and specialize in business research and project management.
A Conference Producer is responsible for structuring event agendas as a result of live telephone research with senior managers from a cross section of companies, selecting and inviting high level speakers, copy writing, project managing event campaigns and ensuring the profitability of entire projects; from the initial idea to the smooth running of the event.
Conference Producers have budgetary control and make financial decisions that will have significant bottom line impact. Throughout the production cycle they must work closely with marketing, sales and event management teams to ensure the smooth and profitable execution of each event.
Conference Producers are given the opportunity to:
- Produce a targeted number of events per year with workshops
- Conduct intensive research to ascertain and validate conference content with senior executives
- Develop in-depth sales, marketing and project briefs summarizing the main findings of your research for the wider project team
- Invite, confirm and manage ongoing relations with senior speakers
- Run events onsite, networking with senior executives and developing future business
- Work closely with marketing and sales teams to develop and aid in the execution of comprehensive cross-functional strategies
- Manage and control the conference budget
- Create original, engaging sales copy for the event brochure, website and associated promotional pieces
We employ smart, innovative, ambitious, forward-thinking and intellectually curious people. Then we empower them and give them autonomy to deliver results and boundless opportunities for growth and career progression.
The Ideal Conference Producer:
- Intellectually Curious you leave to research and will leave no stone unturned to find the answer you’re after
- A Strong Communicator with extraordinary speaking and writing skills
- An Overachiever you’re competitive, self-driven, self-motivated, goal oriented and confident. You not only hit your goals, but you exceed them.
- Passion is your middle name; you’re passionate about doing work that excites and inspires others
- Unstoppable – poised under pressure; you thrive under deadlines and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self – assured and able to speak comfortable with Senior Level Executives
- Intelligent, Creative and can think outside the box
Our average Conference Producer
will have 2-3 years of professional experience in a similar role, but recent college grads are welcome to apply
A Bachelor’s degree is required
If this sounds like you we would love to talk to you.