Coordinator, Stadium Events and Operations (9 Month Contract)
The Coordinator, Stadium Events and Operations will provide a variety of services essential to the execution of all events at Tim Hortons Field. The primary focus of this position is to provide operational support for all other departments in the Hamilton Tiger-Cats organization.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist with hiring and daily management of game day operations team
- Manage game day operations team hours and budget
- Schedule and lead game day operations team at all Tiger-Cats home games and special events
- Mentor a 7 month stadium operations intern and contribute to their professional development
- Coordinate the preparation of the stadium for all stadium events – corporate activations, onfield sponsorship signage, and all specialty seating areas
- Assist in the planning and execution of all non-football events
- Setup and teardown all in-stadium meetings and non-football events
- Coordinate all Hamilton Tiger-Cats shipments at Tim Hortons Field
- Assist with supervising third-party contractors and partners around the stadium
- Assist and supervise aspects of stadium parking
- Oversee all aspects of stadium storage
- Support the Manager of Stadium Events and Operations with all stadium operations details forgame days/special events and day to day activitiesIdeal candidates possess:
- Related university degree, college diploma or equivalent industry experience
- Strong leadership skills gained through past work experiences
- A strong work ethic and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Great problem solving skills and the ability to think quickly on their feet
- An ability to work well under pressure, while remaining calm in all situations
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and CAD software is a bonus
- Passion for football, the CFL, the Tiger-Cats, and the Hamilton community
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Please reference “Coordinator, Stadium Events and Operations – your name” in the subject heading.
The Hamilton Tiger-Cats thank you for your interest in being part of our Team. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.