Member Events Coordinator
Job Location New York, New York
Job Type Permanent
Posted 9th March 2018;
The Member Events Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the booking and coordinating of member events. Supporting the management team as needed.
- Creation of all event materials, including floor plans, custom menus and run of shows.
- Administrative duties, including but not limited to booking events, creating BEO’s, sending proposals, internal meeting management, staffing, catering and other jobs as required.
- Responsible for uploading all member events to House Seven
- Support the local Events Managers and Senior Events Manager by collecting information from partners (photos, event information, bios and so on)
- Perform sales site visits with clients, including pre-event walk throughs
- Organize, store and update event contracts, receipts, partner contact information, and so on.
- Oversee the execution of events as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager.
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Work and Eventpro software.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Flexible schedule.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to seize, grasp, turn and hold objects with hands
- Must be able to work on your feet as well as stationary for at least 8 hours daily
- Fast paced movements are required to go from one part of the club to others
- Must be able to move, pull, carry or lift at least 20 pounds
- Occasionally kneel, bend, crouch and climb is required