Well+Good is seeking a full-time Events Manager specializing in the wellness/lifestyle market. Candidates must have a strong events management background within the media/advertising space to be considered. The Events Manager will be integral to the marketing team and report to the Director of Marketing.
- Work with Integrated Marketing + Sales teams in response to client RFPs by crafting compelling event components to proposal asks
- Work directly with with SVP Sales + Marketing and Marketing Director to devise creative event concepts that drive media spends and event sponsorship
- Create and maintain built-if-sold event concepts that can be pitched to advertisers on an ongoing basis
- Manage all elements of event production, including schedules/timelines, marketing strategy, partner/vendor solicitation, coordination of required logistics, gift bags, etc.
- Prepare documents for events, including run-of-show, contact lists, material lists, site maps, and any other materials needed for each event
- Liaise with in-house teams including sales, production, editorial, design, social media and other necessary stakeholders to meet and deliver goals for each project
- Manage advertiser experience during event and ensure events exceed client & guest expectations
- Maintain roster of event vendors, venues, activations specialists, staffing/production agencies, etc. for hire
- Create and adhere to event budgets the drive profit margin
- 2+ years direct event management experience
- Contribute to and host style-related video content
- Work with art team on styling shoots for the site and social media
- Develop style content strategy around the Well+Good philosophy
- Manage and write special editorial features and projects, as needed
- Able to work autonomously and collaboratively
Full-time position based in New York, NY.
To apply, email email@example.com with your cover letter, resume, and subject line: “Events Manager”