CORPORATE SALES MGR
VINTAGE HOTELS, NOTL, ON, CA
Worker Category :FULLTIME
Position Summary: Performs the sales functions and interact with potential guest and/or clients within defined territories in a courteous and professional manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing personalized and exceptional guest service at every given opportunity.
- Responsible for generating business from assigned markets through the development of strong business relationships with existing and new clients.
- Gathers referrals from existing clients and meeting planners from assigned markets.
- Attends hospitality-related trade shows, events, FAMS, and special events as required.
- Responsible for responding to inquiries from initial call to point of sale.
- Actively solicits new and existing business through phone calls, personal calls and diligent sales techniques and solicitation.
- Meets with clients to inspect property locations and follows up on requests.
- Ensures proper communication with clients via email, proposals and contracts.
- Maintains an active client list and pursues new business contacts at every opportunity.
- Ensures that clients receive the highest quality of attention to their requests by monitoring, guiding and following up on incoming sales inquiries.
- Responsible for conference room revenue management through effective planning and scheduling of conference room activities.
- Meeting established up-selling and sales goals.
- Actively seeking ways to meet guests’ product or service needs.
- Minimum 2-3 years sales-related experience in the hospitality industry.
- Proven ability to negotiate in a diplomatic, tactful and professional manner.
- Superlative sales skills including prospecting through needs assessment, probing, overcoming objections and closing techniques.
- Knowledgeable of catering (on-site/off-site) and conference group event planning.
- Proficient in currency conversion specifically with Canadian to U.S. currencies.
While we welcome all applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accessibility accommodations will be made for job candidates upon request.