at VaynerMedia LLC
VaynerExperience is seeking an Events Coordinator to focus on event planning, project management, logistics, execution, and analysis. The ideal candidate is a highly-organized self-starter with extraordinary attention to detail. This individual will coordinate with internal resources and outside suppliers to ensure successful execution of events of various sizes.
The Events Coordinator should be an energetic professional who works collaboratively with team members to ensure the success of well-executed events. Candidate must have strong organizational and project management skills, be an excellent communicator, and must work well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment in a quickly growing department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support SVP and Director on all responsibilities related to event management.
- Timely planning, communication, and execution of all VE events.
- Keep highly organized log of timelines, deliverables, costs, and logistics for team review.
- Communicate with vendors associated with event planning and execution.
- Work with internal teams in support of VE events. These include but are not limited to Creative, Insights, Media, and Web. Follow up with various personnel as necessary to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Organize, inventory, pack, and ship resources needed for event execution.
- Coordinate event logistics including hotel booking, event registration, sponsor requirements; drive team deadlines for various event-related deliverables.
- Manage post-event action items and execution.
- Post-event survey tabulation and reporting.
- Performs other related work as assigned.
Qualification & Requirements:
- Excellent ability to communicate professionally with people at all levels of an organization and external contacts, both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated organizational and planning abilities with skill in ability to manage multiple projects with competing demands.
- Ability to lift approximately 20-25 lbs.
- Ability to travel 25%
- Associate degree from an accredited college or university required, bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Promotional and/or corporate event experience with managing and executing events preferred.
- Two years of administrative support experience preferred.
- Familiarity with Digital Advertising/Social Media industry a plus.