CEATI International is seeking a Program Coordinator to join our collaborative team and growing business. The ideal candidate will be reliable, self-motivated, have excellent communication skills and be interested in making a commitment to a full-time position that will provide an opportunity to grow. This position is based in Downtown Montreal, QC, Canada.
- Working in a dynamic and collaborative environment with major power utilities and experts;
- Organizing/leading conferences and meetings across North America;
- Coordinating research projects;
- Maintaining and enhancing client relations;
- Administration of company’s project and contact database system;
- Hosting online webinars and group calls;
- Administering content in various information database systems;
- Preparing business letters, presentations and other documents;
- Providing content for newsletters, annual reports, and promotional material;
- Assisting with logistics for a variety of events;
- Excellent opportunity as an Entry Level Position.
Qualifications & Experience
- Positive attitude, outgoing, professional, and sense of responsibility;
- Proven leadership skills;
- University degree is required;
- Excellent command of the English language;
- Working knowledge of French is an asset;
- Travel required within Canada and the United States for program meetings and conferences;
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks efficiently;
- Proficiency with MS-Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and basic html is an asset;
- Ability to create marketing brochures, booklets, and flyers is an asset.
For more information about CEATI’s programs, please visit our website at www.ceati.com. It is strongly recommended that interested candidates review the website prior to submitting their CV and Cover Letter in order to obtain a better understanding of CEATI’s business activities.
Interested candidates should submit their application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org