June 12, 2018
Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
The TD Wealth Shared Services Team is a centralized team that supports the Wealth businesses and the Employee and Client Experience team is responsible for ensuring that we have a culture that always leads with the client and our employee in everything we do.
The TD Wealth Employee and Client Experience team creates innovative client and employee experiences that enable us to win with our people and in our priority markets. The team is responsible for planning, executing with excellence and establishing best practices, against three key pillars: Executive and Team Planning & Meetings, Client & Community Events, Employee Reward & Recognition,
Reporting directly to the Manager of Events, the successful candidate will be responsible for the end to end process of event planning and execution including budget management, program management, and relationship management to meet the objectives of all the Wealth businesses for both live events and webcasts.
- Program management for a portfolio of events, developing comprehensive critical path documents /budget/contingency plan/project plans/communications plans to effectively and efficiently deliver high quality events. Work closely with business partners to understand event objective and execute the event accordingly.
- Managing the relationship and project deliverables of key internal and external partners such as the Wealth Communications Team, Corporate and Public Affairs, Compliance, venues, AV providers etc.
- Venue/vendor sourcing, contracting and negotiations based on specified budgets.
- Accountable for providing regular and timely budget updates, invoice payment and event reconciliation.
- Lead project meetings to support the planning and execution of events and live Webcasts.
- Act as consultant to our business partners on best practices to engage audiences through use of webcasting technology and live meetings.
- Support business partners in the development and coordination of program agendas, speaker presentations, executive briefs, scripts, experience and show flows.
- Oversight and delegation of project deliverables executed by Event Coordinators to ensure multiple competing deadlines are met.
- Planning and execution of the guest experience which may include; team building activities, dining options, speaker and gifting recommendations.
- Understanding of event industry trends, regulations and best practices and recommending and implementing initiatives to support business partners’ strategic need.
- Managing the production and logistics of events onsite, coordinating presenters and vendors as well as “calling the show”.
- Lead the development & execution of a Post Implementation Review for all events and provide recommendations to Senior Management team.
- Highly motivated individual with a proven track record to deliver results
- 8+ years of experience in project management and event planning. Experience planning large and complex programs/events.
- Experience managing virtual events using Webcasting technology, with an understanding of connectivity/ bandwidth capabilities and video streaming
- Experience delegating and overseeing the work and deliverables of internal team resources.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills to pivot quickly and manage multiple projects, deadlines and priorities within a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Strong technical skills using data management and digital marketing tools for events.
- Passion for using interactive technology solutions for registration or onsite at events using Event software.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong meeting facilitation/presentation skills
- Demonstrated strong problem solving, negotiation & decision-making skills
- Strong relationship building skills with an ability to impact and influence at all levels.
- CMP (Certified Meeting Professional) Designation preferred
- Ability to travel as required and the ability to work variable hours driven by the needs of the business
- A valid driver’s license and passport is recommended
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook
9-5 + overtime during peak seasons
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.