You will assist with the activities of the Broadridge Events team that support the division's sales teams. You will coordinate of the firm's presence at industry conferences & client events within the U.S. -- either in a lead or supporting role. Produce / execute plans for our participation at approximately 35 industry conferences and client events throughout the year. This position plays a critical role within the Marketing Department because it is involved in the planning and execution of several industry conferences and special client events -- either having sole responsibility for a project or serving in a support role. The position comes in direct contact with senior management, and executive-level clients through involvement in external events and industry conference.
- Industry Conference Participation Planning / Execution -- responsible for the planning and execution of Broadridge's participation at small to mid-size industry conferences. Includes the management of all aspects of our participation -- registration, sponsorship, booth design and set-up, advertising, pre-conference mailing, collateral and promotional items. Required to work with marketing executives to identify and develop overall messaging and speaking opportunities. May also include production of a private special event held during the conference by Broadridge if requested - includes contracting venues, preparing invitations and tracking RSVPs. Occasionally required to be on-site during these shows
- Seminar/Event Production -- prepare registrations for Broadridge's participation at small to mid-size special client events such as charity golf outings, industry galas, etc. Manage small to mid-size regional client events. Must be proficient in the creation of invitations and tracking of RSVPs through our meeting registration software (CVENT). Occasionally required to be on-site during these events.
- Branding -- safeguard the integrity of the Broadridge brand. Ensure that the appropriate Broadridge logo, product names, and descriptions are used in accordance with guidelines
- Reporting -- Complete all necessary paperwork for each and every industry conference or client event (i.e., justification brief, post-event report card, budget sheet, credit card forms, team calendar, and online project timeline). Document all feedback obtained from Sales.
Reports to: Vice President -- Event Marketing
- 5 years event planning experience with emphasis on industry conferences and/or special event management
- Strong project management & organizational skills, excellent computer skills, detail oriented, self-starter, people-oriented. Work independently & on a team
- May involve a minimum degree of travel