MicroSpec Systems Inc. provides registration and ticketing services for many well-known trade and consumer shows across Canada & the U.S. We are currently seeking qualified, enthusiastic, and motivated people to join our team.
As a member of our Customer Service team, you will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service. You will support internal project coordinators, external show managers and end users for shows. You will also travel to trade shows across Canada and the US to help support onsite staff.
In this role you will be responsible for but not limited to;
- Answering phones / directing calls
- Assisting client inquiries
- Responding to show emails
- Data entry
- Updating show data
- Assisting on site at shows (local and out of town)
- Assisting with show mailings and stuffing envelopes / posting mail
- Arranging couriers
- Work onsite at shows across Canada and the US when required
- other duties and functions as assigned
The following qualifications are required:
- You can type a min. 50 wpm
- You are comfortable with Google’s suite of apps, and Microsoft Excel.
- You like the challenge of learning new computer programmes such as website editing software.
- Your strengths are planning, organization and coordination skills.
- You are proactive, self motivating, analytical with an eye for detail, practical, results oriented, and hands-on is your middle name.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills, and are the ultimate fast learner.
- Min 2 year experience in a customer support position
- You have a great amount of patience and a calm relaxed voice at all times
- You have the ability to multi-task and retain large amounts of information
- Strong customer service skills - both on the phone and in person.
- Valid class g license
- Valid passport
- Outgoing / Team Oriented
Nights and weekends will be required during our busy seasons.