Creative Director, Wynford
As an expert presenter and storyteller, The Creative Director leads the strategy, ideation and execution of innovative communication strategies for our clients’ large-scale multi-platform/multi-media corporate events. Leading and mentoring creative reports working on tentpole branded projects as well as being a hands on contributor on projects they creative direct, they will foster an inspirational, innovative and immensely creative work environment through knowledge-sharing and advocacy.
Elevating the Wynford brand & business vision, the Creative Director understands the “transformative power of valuing people: and will create memorable events that that deliver the ‘big idea’ for our clients who are looking to engage their teams through top performer awards programs and corporate events including national sales meetings and product lauches. This role moves between the strategic and the tactical, and across industries such as pharmaceutical, financial, CPG and tech...and as such will require an agile contributor with a deep understanding of how to effectively collaborate across stakeholders.
Who You Are
- A top performer with a marketing, communications or advertising background and a proven track record of impacting brands through event creative projects
- Passionate about event strategy development and how to effectively communicate to drive revenue and engage an audience
- An succint and articulate storyteller and present with 6 + years of experience in marketing, copy and script writing for stage and video, as well as stage direction and run of show development credits
- Experience overseeing creative on event marketing plans and working with emerging to A list level talent - photographers, producers, performers to bring the strategy to life
- A 360 thinker who is a force of positive and insightful energy, who spearheads big ideas and draws out the best from colleagues, suppliers and clients
- Has a deep understanding of performance and installation trends, artistry and technology to create original concepts
- A hyper collaborative team player who understands how to navigate company ecosystems and establish meaningful working relationships in support of great outcomes -- even in the absence of a direct line of authority
- An agile leader who can flex between the strategic and the tactical as needed
- Education/ agency background in Marketing, Advertising, or Communications
- Experience in digital, theatre, live music, runway, original tech innovation, multimedia, hybrid art, performance forms and multi-format video installations would be a huge plus
What You Will Accomplish Here
- Oversee, inspire and manage Creative Direction on corporate events and across campaigns, elevating and challenging the quality of our concept work and programming
- Lead internal brainstorms on assigned projects, collaborate cross-functionally with other creative stakeholders.
- Execute and manage branded content for multiple platforms from idea to campaign deliverables with a focus on feasibility, logistics and budget continuity
- Leveraging your superior writing skills, and possessing a true understanding of how to craft and execute compelling storytelling through branded content for our clients you will deliver on our client’s business objectives while finding creative solutions for their biggest challenges
- Collaborate with editorial, marketing, video, experiential, design, photo, sales, account services and event management to drive custom content campaigns, processes and workflows to success
- Maintain and foster strong client relationships, improve client experience across whole creative process by working with stakeholders (pre and post)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward a cover letter, resume and an online link to your portfolio to email@example.com . ** Please indicate Creative Director, Wynford in the subject line of your email.**
Wynford welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of
the selection process. While we thank all qualified individuals for their interest, only those applicants who are invited in for an interview will be contacted directly.