Wynford is looking for an energetic, thoughtful, and driven Office Assistant & Receptionist to support our employees and our Toronto office. This is a unique opportunity to own the well-being of a physical office space as well as all those who work within it.
If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work making Wynford even more amazing, then you may just be the one we are looking for!
Here's what you’ll be doing:
- Manage all aspects of office operations including: creatively and responsibly maintaining office inventory, managing vendors, and keeping the space tidy and welcoming.
- Provide top-notch assistance and help to create a warm, friendly and organized environment for all employees and guests.
- Answer client phone inquiries and direct to appropriate team member, to ensure client satisfaction and client retention for business growth.
- Ship all outgoing mail and packages and maintain accurate tracking on all shipping and receiving transactions using FedEx software.
- Assist with the development and execution of office procedures and Wynford.
- Maintain the accuracy of our business data within our systems and files. Prepare and analyze reports as needed.
- Support the planning and execution of team events and office initiatives to cultivate and drive engagement and build morale.
- Support the Management team with any tasks and projects that may arise.
You'd be amazing because:
- You’re service-oriented and genuinely love to care for people.
- You’re incredibly professional; you build trust easily and can maintain absolute discretion.
- You’re a super-organized project manager with a crazy eye for the details.
- You are always making things better. You’re self-motivated, resourceful, comfortable with ambiguity, and enjoy wearing lots of hats.
- You are magical when it comes to writing succinct and engaging emails.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a growing/evolving company or startup environment.
- You like technology and understand how to use it to improve efficiences.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward a cover letter and resume
to firstname.lastname@example.org. ** Please indicate Office Assistant & Receptionist, Wynford in the subject line of your email.**Wynford welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. While we thank all qualified individuals for their interest, only those applicants who are invited in for an interview will be contacted directly.