Las Vegas, NV
This position works closely with the Director of Entertainment, Special Events and Sales. This position is responsible for supervising the set-up, running and breakdown of the event. Meet with clients to plan event and review budget with the Director of Entertainment, Special Events and Sales. Track event expenses and review accuracy of invoices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Review all events with Director of Entertainment, Special Events and Sales.
• Track event expenses and review accuracy of invoices.
• Anticipate expenses and details that client might overlook.
• Offer resources, ideas and guidance to inform client's decisions.
• Direct the Fremont Street Experience staff to ensure compliance to company standards or customer contract.
• Coordinate services for events, such as drop off and pick up locations of transportation for participants, signage, displays, special needs requirements, and event security and emergency vehicles.
• Inspect arrangements and sites and coordinate requirements of all Fremont Street Experience internal departments involved, i.e. Maintenance, Security, etc.
• Follow up with all departments involved to make sure production schedule is clear and all needs are met.
• Coordinate pre-event details including payments and insurance
• 2-5 years related experience in event coordination.
• Must have strong Microsoft Office Skills, Word, Excel, etc.
• Must be very detail oriented and organized.
• Must have the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
• Must have an upbeat personality and be a team player.
• Must exhibit strong verbal and written communication skills.
Physical, Mental and Environmental Demands
• Must be able to pass background screening and drug test
• Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of times
• Must be able to occasionally lift and or move a minimum of 25 pounds
• Must have a clean driving record and a valid driver’s license
• Must be able to perform the duties of this job in outside weather conditions including, but not limited to cold and extremely hot weather
• Must be able to work in an environment that various noise levels from low to high depending on the event
• Must be able to work various hours
Fremont Street Experience reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary
All candidates are required to pass a pre-employment drug test and background investigation.
We offer a competitive benefit package including: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), PTO, Employee Referral Program and Education Reimbursement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employers and value diversity in our company. WE do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientations, age, marital status, veterans or disability status.