Marketing Events Coordinator - Victoria
Canada’s recognized Top Employer in the hearing health care field is seeking a Marketing Events Coordinator to join our growing team. Connect Hearing is looking to bolster our marketing team with the addition of a vibrant new personality with a background in Marketing, as well as Event Management.
Reporting to the Manager for Strategic Partnerships and Events, the key responsibilities of this role are to support the event portfolio with administration and coordination of Connect Hearing presence at local, regional, and national lead generation events. These will include trade shows, exhibitions, presentations and other local market activity.
- Coordinate events, meetings and trade shows by working with clinic teams to ensure event success.
- Identify, assemble and organize event requirements end to end
- Establishing contacts, develop schedules as required
- Managing mailing lists and provide administrative support for event activities including event registration, logistics, display and collateral materials
- Produce lead generation updates and post evaluation reporting including budget tracking
- Work with clinic teams to plan and organize event logistics, advertising and marketing support materials.
- Internal training – HHC process
- Support the brand strategy by ensuring consistent and effective execution across all internal and external channels.
- Undertake a proactive approach to community partners with the goal of acquiring new local partners and increasing the current level of clinic to community activation
- Support community based lead generation tactics as required.
- Maintain and update the Lead Generation dashboard.
- Event reporting; analyze event metrics and work with clinic teams to plan and influence for future events and relationships.
- Weekly status summaries and reports required for review.
- In office support of our growing Kiosk program, acting as liaison between our Operations Department and the Marketing Team.
Education and Experience
- BBA in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Public Relations, or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience coordinating and implementing events
- High energy, deadline-driven with proven organizational skills.
- Customer service orientation with an aptitude for problem solving.
- Proven ability with some experience in public speaking
- Basic presentation / proposal writing and editing skills.
- Successful track record of coordinating events with reliable attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with leaders and project teams across the organization
- Willingness to learn and share ideas.
- Creative mind set with flexibility for planning events.
- Basic understanding of business processes, able to organize self and own time.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Suite.
- Valid drivers licence for BC
- Flexibility to travel, work weekend events as required
- Position is based in head office, Victoria BC
- Experience using project management skills
- Experienced in negotiation skills; ability to use tactics of win-win and building strong strategic relationships for the long term
- Advanced skills with PowerPoint and Excel
- Basic skills with InDesign, Photoshop, and other Adobe products
Our award-winning organization offers a rewarding work environment bolstered by the strength and support of our global Sonova partnership. This powerful partnership allows us to offer a total compensation package that rewards you, the employee, at the outset of your career - as well as in the future.
Connect Hearing is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an affirmative action/ equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Connect Hearing Canada
301-1007 Langley St., Victoria, BC