Shutterstock is seeking an Event Planner to manage the planning, production, and execution of Shutterstock’s tentpole events, industry conferences, trade shows and festivals.
- Manage all aspects of events including event timelines, vendor management, logistics, production, shipments etc.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to determine event goals and strategy
- Provide creative input and work closely with the creative team on all event marketing collateral
- Negotiate with vendors and work with on-site A/V, vendors, caterers, venues, site management
- Report on event feedback and provide post-show reporting
- Update event budgets, track spending, and process payments
- Be hands on with all aspects of event preparations and logistics
- Proactively incorporate best practices, creative and fresh thinking to enhance our branded experiences
- 3+ years experience in event and/or trade show production; with international experience preferred
- Strong program management, organizational and communication skills
- Experience managing and executing events with and without agency support
- In-depth knowledge of technical and logistical aspects of live production
- Experience handling multiple projects and stakeholders
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and excellent communication skills
- Skilled and creative problem solver
- Ability to multitask, and work efficiently in a high-paced environment
- Excellent flexibility and collaborative work style. Be a team player.
- Occasional extended hours and weekend work necessary
- Domestic and international travel is required
- Foreign language would be a plus
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week and has millions of images and video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V