Special Event Sales Coordinator (Full-Time Seasonal)
TERMS: Full Time Seasonal from April until November
SHIFT: Flexible to work weekdays, weekends, holidays
REPORTING TO: Director of Sales, Marketing & Events
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates up-sell and detail event meeting with event and sends event checklist to event
- Completes the event BEO and informs the General Manager, Events Operations Manager and Executive Chef
- Coordinates, plans and ensures all event details (BEO) are captured accurately and precisely for event
- Informs Sales Manager and Administrator of any major event revisions
- Confirms final event numbers with event and informs the General Manager, Events Operations Manager and Executive Chef
- Informs client of the Front of House Supervisor for event day
- Touches base with client on the day of event and hands off event to event supervisor
- Is the liaison between client and all Angus Glen operating departments
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years previous experience managing or coordinating events.
- Graduate of Event Planning program an asset; minimum grade 12 education required.
- Excellent organizational, planning and attention to detail skills.
- Excellent English communication (written, oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact effectively internally across all levels and departments and externally with clients.
- Ability to speak another language is an asset.
- Strong computer skills, sound MS office ability.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
Interested candidates please send resume to email@example.com by Friday, January 25, 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to inclusiveness. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.