Corporate Events Coordinator
- Closing Date: 01 Mar 2019
- Rolling Hills Golf Club, Stouffville, Ontario, Canada
Rolling Hills Golf Club is Hiring!
- Coordinate and execute all corporate events within the policies and procedures of ClubLink.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with current customers, seek new business and promote other ClubLink clubs for corporate events.
- Work directly with Corporate Event Convenors in order to provide a high level of professionalism at all corporate functions and maximize the use of all club services.
- Promote the sale of corporate merchandise and corporate instructional programs.
- Provide leadership and ensure total customer satisfaction in regard to all events.
- Perform golf shop duties, including providing excellent customer service, golf shop sales and merchandising.
- Event coordination experience
- Work effectively within a team management structure
- Strong managerial skills including staff relations and scheduling
- Computer literate Re: P.O.S. systems, Word, and Excel
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong public relations skills