Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
Oversee planning, execution, and wrap-up of national events in the Kronos annual event calendar. Direct and supervise team of event professionals ensuring their success and success with their programs and projects. As a member of the corporate marketing team, build cross-functional collaborative alliances.
• Trade Shows: Kronos participates in and supports over 30 national trade shows. Lead team toward annual lead gen goal. Ensure compliance with established trade show processes and procedures. Innovate to strategically obtain more leads and achieve the best brand representation. Ensure annual lead gen and budget goals are met.
• KronosWorks: Oversee team management of the premier Kronos event of the year. KronosWorks customer conference of over 3,000 attendees. Support and guide team to excel in all aspects of conference management: site selection, marketing and registration, budgeting, food and beverage, session agenda coordination, hotel and vendor management, and post conference wrap-up. Ensure coordination and collaboration with KronosWorks stakeholders.
• Internal Meetings of regional and national scope: Oversee and direct team on lifecycle of major national sales meetings, partner meetings, and meetings of various scope and complexity. Current national conference portfolio includes fiscal year sales kick-off, mid-year sales meeting, incentive meeting, and other meetings as required.
• Ensure a team philosophy of customer service throughout all events where both Kronos customers and Kronos employee stake holders perceive Event Team as a valuable support entity for entire company.
• Provide leadership to X direct reports through ongoing management of individual performance and mentoring
• Act as primary point of contact for internal business partners, across the organization, related to the development and execution of corporate events
• Develop and report on key metrics related to the events management program
• Continually evaluate and improve key event processes.
• 15+ years of increasing event management experience, including concepts of hotel sales and contracting, food and beverage management registration and housing systems.
• 5 +years of team management experience in a corporate environment
• Demonstrated understanding of event technology and software including site selection tools, registration software and service, native mobile apps and budgeting tools.
• Prefer meeting certification of CMM or CMP
• Minimum four-year college required, master’s degree preferred
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.