Santa Monica, CA
The Neighbors team is seeking an experienced Events Manager to support third-party events at trade shows nationwide. The Event Manager is an integral part of the Neighbors team, as they will be responsible for planning and executing third-party events–primarily trade shows and conferences–in an effort to drive awareness, as well as new partnership opportunities. Your daily responsibilities will include working closely with Executive Directors and event coordinators of the organizations we support, and the internal outside sales team to identify goals, and corresponding strategy for each different event. You will need to be organized, and able to utilize exceptional project management skills to manage pre-event reviews, communication, and post-event follow up in order to optimize the event’s ROI.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of running successful events and have excellent interpersonal and written communication skills, as well as familiarity with trade show logistics and show services.
- Define event strategy, on site experience and key outcomes for in-person Neighbors events
- Work cross-functionally with internal marketing team create collateral for different event types.
- Develop a process to select event spokesperson (i.e. company representative), in partnership with the PR team
- Implement and execute best practices for events, including high-quality contenta and compelling calls to action
- Build an end to end system for engaging with event leads
- Report metrics after every event and work with relevant stakeholders to optimize our in-person marketing and sales programs
- Prospect new event opportunities
- Work with outside partners to build strategic partnerships for the team including seeking out speaking opportunities and creative ways to engage at events
- Work on site at events (will include the occasional weekend)
- Between 20-30% travel
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in event marketing
- 5+ years large-scale event management experience overseeing a network of multiple markets
- Exceptional communication skills
- Thorough understanding of event production, marketing and logistics
- Ability to execute ideas with a focus on quantitative metrics to reach brand goals
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com
. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age