Museum of Ice Cream is looking for an empathetic, energetic, customer-service, event-planning extraordinaire who truly loves people. As part of the marketing team, this person will be the heart of our expansive guest and TEAM MOIC community. You will track and manage all online review forums, the guest email inbox, run community events, and build out membership systems and programs for future locations.
- Project manage community events at MOIC HQ in NYC
- Build membership system and programming around MOIC locations
- Oversee all third party review sites for MOIC and track & analyze data
- Manage customer service inbox for company
- Oversee engagement with community on social media
- Oversee MOIC Cares Charity programming around locations
- Run and post in our “Superfan” & “Alumni” instagram accounts (not our main company account)
- Work with every department to convey guest feedback
WHO YOU ARE
- At least 3-5 years of digital guest experience management, community/membership development, and event production experience
- Excellent writer
- Strong social media knowledge
- Excellent judgement in discerning customer service situations and how to respond
- Insightful and highly creative with the attitude to create memorable community-building events
- Genuinely love people and bring heart to a team
- Must work well under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Must be a self-starter, who takes initiative
- Not afraid to take risks and try new things, always testing and learning
- Keeps a pulse on current media and how to
ABOUT MUSEUM OF ICE CREAM
Museum of Ice Cream is an inclusive & immersive brand, designed to captivate your sweetest fantasy and sugar-filled daydreams online and IRL. At Museum of Ice Cream, we invite you to believe in the magic of creativity, to remind you that inclusive spaces do exist and to show you that childlike wonder is worth savoring. In our world, ice cream is the agent of change and the vehicle to ignite the creative spirit that lives in all of us. Fueled by the power of imagination, MOIC is a universe of possibilities with tons of room for you to explore.
Museum of Ice Cream is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.