DivvyCloud, a leading developer of software to improve security and compliance of cloud and container infrastructure through automation, seeks an experienced production coordinator to support the planning, execution, and oversight of tradeshow sponsorship and marketing events in alignment with overall marketing and sales strategies. This role will report to DivvyCloud’s Director of Field and Events Marketing.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Event Production Coordination.
- Coordinate and execute multiple events across the US of varying sizes at any one time, including tradeshow sponsorships and marketing events.
- Assume top-to-bottom ownership of show planning, logistics, staff travel, and operations while executing a fast-paced trade show schedule.
- Marketing Asset Production Management.
- Coordinate the development of marketing assets to support Trade Show objectives and messaging.
- Detailed oriented
- 3+ years experience successfully supporting tradeshow sponsorships
- BA or BS degree, or comparable work experience
- Track record of successfully planning, managing, and executing logistics for multiple tradeshows at a time.
- Ability and willingness to travel at least 40%.
- Intellectually curious self-starter, eager and motivated to grow professionally
- Demand excellence of themselves and others
- Proven ability to remain calm and organized under pressure.
- Experience using Exhibitor Resource Center tradeshow management software platforms
- Familiarity with Marketo, Salesforce, or similar software platforms
- Sense of humor
What’s in it for you?
- Join a fast-growing start-up in the exploding market space of cloud computing
- Competitive salary, 401k program, stock option program
- Great health, dental and vision insurance
- Casual, fun and dynamic culture
- Opportunities for career advancement as we grow
- An opportunity to work directly with, and impact, the most savvy and advanced cloud customers in the world
Company Background / Culture
DivvyCloud is built and lead by passionate technologists focused on building next-generation cloud automation technology. Our culture is centered around bringing together top talent to solve challenging technical problems. Passion and a self-driven personality are critical to an individual's success at DivvyCloud. Our goal is to build a culture and office environment that doesn’t feel like work, but rather is a place you want to be.
We have a proven, differentiated product; referenceable customers; experienced leadership; and dedicated financial backers. Our co-founders come from the online game industry (Electronic Arts) so we have fun while working hard to drive success for our customers, employees, and company.
DivvyCloud software enables organizations to achieve their cloud computing goals by simplifying and automating the lifecycle management of IT resources across leading public/private cloud platforms. DivvyCloud delivers multi-cloud infrastructure visibility, monitoring and automation to improve security, reduce costs, and ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We are an equal opportunity employer. DivvyCloud is a progressive and open-minded workplace where we do not tolerate discrimination or harassment in any form. If you are smart, passionate and good at what you do, come as you are.