Creativity and project management will shine in this opportunity to lead a key Client Success function during a milestone year for our company. This is the right time to get onboard, growing with us as we take market leadership and innovation to new heights.
We’re looking for a Chicago based administrator with keen attention to detail who can plan and manage logistics for all Client Success Team events, including client and vendor fairs. In our high-motivation, hyper-growth team, you’ll coordinate over 1500 events for the year. This is a great opportunity to grow into a Client Success manager role if desired.
This role offers deep personal gratification, enabling you to serve Livongo’s growing client base, while empowering people with chronic or behavioral conditions to live healthier lives.
Please note that this position must be based out of the Chicago office.
- Coordinate staffing, scheduling, outsourcing, supplies, give-aways, event kits, etc. for the Client Success Team’s scheduled events
- Ensure event success and ROI through outstanding coordination and project management
- Initiate and lead meetings with stakeholders to plan scope and format of events, establish and monitor budgets, and/or review administrative procedures and event progress
- Publicize events, collaborating with Account Development to raise awareness and drive attendance and participation within the targeted audience base
- Build and retain direct relationships with clients to ensure satisfaction
- Develop and oversee a registration strategy and related logistics
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external partners
- Procure and coordinate vendor services, negotiating vendor contracts to minimize liability and risks
- Communicate with visiting entities such as vendors, teams, coaches and officials for assigned events
- Build and maintain productive relationships with key client stakeholders, including benefit managers, VP/SVP/C-Suite execs and consultants
- Collaborate with Sales to manage and grow business within the client portfolio
- Ensure clients and their members are utilizing key product features to maximize success
- Maintain accurate and thorough client records
- Effectively set and manage client expectations
- Maintain high levels of client engagement, satisfaction and loyalty, as measured by high client satisfaction scores
- Collect client feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas
- Assist with other projects for the Client Success Team as needed
- Coordinate and collaborate with cross-functional Livongo teams
Our successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated success managing events, managing event teams and planning, developing budgets, and meeting budget goals
- Excellent project management skills, and the ability to manage complex timelines and multiple projects
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills, with keen attention to detail
- Outstanding customer service skills with the ability to cultivate partnerships
- A high level of confidence in making strategic decisions and exercising good judgment
- Innovative and creative problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, File Maker Pro and knowledge of cloud applications such as Google Docs and Forms
- The ability to interact and successfully collaborate with a broad spectrum of contributing groups and customers
- A natural tendency to create order from chaos
- Resourcefulness, with a drive to innovate, create and surpass expectations
- An adventurous, innovative, high-energy personality and positive attitude
- Must be based in or willing to relocate to the Chicagoland area
Why Join Livongo?
Our Work Truly Matters: Welcome to a new era of healthcare. Livongo combines data science, behavior enablement, and clinical impact to make it easier for people to stay healthy. Our Members seamlessly manage chronic and behavioral health conditions on one platform.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? Livongo’s innovative solution utilizes advanced coaching and real-time, personalized insights to increase Member satisfaction, improve clinical outcomes, and reduce overall healthcare spending. Here you can truly improve people’s lives.
Focus on PEOPLE: Voted one the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Right now. Come help us achieve our mission to make a tangible difference for our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.