Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
The Global Corporate Events Manager exists to support and manage all of Under Armour’s strategic, internal corporate events. Responsible for leading the planning process, coordination of all involved players throughout the end-to-end event process, the full execution of the event and reconciliation following.
- Responsible for the planning, coordination, communication and execution of all of UA’s large-scale internal corporate events & meetings. This includes, but is not limited to Town Halls, Global Summits, GTM Milestone Meetings, Global Celebrations (Armour Day etc…) and other activations that are briefed in, meeting the criteria set by the Director, Global Corporate Events.
- Coordinating all program elements leading up to and onsite, including accommodations, entertainment, venue sourcing, activities, transportation, F&B etc… Responsible and accountable for working within and tracking event budgets.
- Create / maintain and manage the DIY events model, empowering and providing resources for internal teammates planning smaller scale events. Act as an advisor to departments globally, developing global standards
- Manage, in partnership with Procurement, Corporate Real Estate, Legal and others – a portfolio of approved vendors.
What do you need?
- GET IT DONE – ACCOUNTABILITY Takes responsibility and ownership for own tasks, decisions and outcomes. Deliver consistent results and hits deadlines within the scope of the role.
- FIND A BETTER WAY – CREATIVITY & INNOVATION Demonstrates curiosity by asking questions about current practices and suggesting potential changes. Generates new ideas in team settings.
- WIN TOGETHER – COLLABORATION Acknowledges own role and how it contributes to the common goals of the team. Builds trusting relationships with teammates and works with others in alignment with team goals.
- THINK GLOBALLY – GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE Demonstrates understanding of local cultural practices. Displays interest in and appreciation for global perspectives. May apply cultural understanding to support other teammates in global business interactions.
- MAKE THE RIGHT CALL – INTEGRITY AND ETHICS Acts in alignment with UA values and principles, encouraging other Teammates to do the same.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ Years of corporate event management or hospitality experience
- Exhibits a passion for the Brand and Events
- Displays, drive, determination and a self-disciplined approach to achieving results.
- Solves problems and works well independently and with a group in a multi-tasking environment with numerous deadlines.
- Excellent organizational, planning and project management skills.
- Comfortable negotiating with and managing multiple vendors/suppliers.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact with all levels of employees, customers, and C-Level executives while maintaining professionalism both via phone and email.
- Experience with large scale live production / events
- Must have the ability to travel, across the globe, on an as needed basis
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.