Job location 33126 Miami FL
OMEGA is a company of the Swatch Group, the world’s leading watch manufacturer. Since 1848, the brand has been synonymous with excellence, innovation, design and precision. Thanks to its pioneering spirit, OMEGA was the first watch worn on the moon, and it has enjoyed many other accomplishments and explorations in the ocean and in space. Its women’s watches have been amongst the most admired and ingenious in the industry and, most recently, OMEGA’s reputation has been enhanced by its achievements in anti-magnetic watchmaking and its Master Chronometer certified watches, the industry’s highest standard for precision and performance. OMEGA has been the Official Timekeeper of 27 Olympic Games since 1932 and is also a leading name in golf, swimming, athletics, bobsleigh and sailing. Partnerships with social causes include Orbis International and its Flying Eye Hospital, as well as the GoodPlanet Foundation. Today, OMEGA's family of brand ambassadors includes James Bond, George Clooney, Nicole Kidman, Eddie Redmayne, Daniel Craig, Cindy Crawford, Michael Phelps, Rory McIlroy, Sergio Garcia, Buzz Aldrin and many more.
Omega Events Manager
Enhance the OMEGA brand visibility and favorable brand image through the planning and execution of all brand event initiatives. This includes, but not limited to, client hospitality events, retail partner events, as well as larger scale implementation of brand partnership/sponsorship events.
- Oversee and manage all event activities for the brand’s corporate boutiques and 250+ retail partner accounts.
- Develop creative event concepts, including the conceptualization of theme, special décor elements, and integrated activations throughout each event
- Develop strategic event plans to support brand initiatives, retail openings, product launches, sponsorships and public relations outreach leading to measureable and quantifiable results.
- Develop and manage relationships with boutiques, key retail partners, mall marketing teams, community influencers, vendors and internal team (public relations, visual, operations, training, legal, LP, etc) in order to collectively achieve event/marketing goals.
- Ensure all event aspects of the brand are represented in accordance with global and corporate guidelines on a continual and consistent basis.
- Create and manage effective timelines for roll out of all events on the international, national, regional and local level.
- Establish and manage budget for all individual projects in addition to the comprehensive multi-million dollar yearly events budget.
- Manage all necessary travel accommodations, attendee communications, activities and entertainment, gift selection, catering /venue selections and other ad-hoc special arrangements.
- Source, negotiate and manage all contracts to assist in the planning and execution of events (production, logistics, creative services, etc.)
- Manage vendor payments through invoice coding and reconciliation of full event budget post-event.
- Manage comprehensive event recaps to share on both the US and Swiss level.
- Analyze both KPI’s and ROI of all events; suggest ways in which overall event can be enhanced for future strategic purposes.
- Manage and create all event collateral, i.e event invitations, pamphlets, promotional items.
- Evaluate and prioritize future opportunities.
- 4+ years of experience in both marketing and events in the luxury goods industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field of study
- Strong written and verbal communication
- A creative thinker with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and manage multiple priorities effectively with a sense of urgency
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Thinks strategically and also possesses tactical implementation skills
- Strong organizational, communication, and relationship management skills
- Ability to work weekends, extended hours and travel as necessary
- Experience with SAP and Photoshop a plus