Cosmo Music hosts over 200 events a year on-site in our retail store, on our property, and in our Cosmopolitan Music Hall - we are looking for a determined and detailed person to spearhead the effort to make sure all of our events exceed our customer's expectations!
Cosmo hosted events include ticketed performances, artist clinics, supplier and brand events, Cosmo School of Music recitals, Cosmo MusicFEST & EXPO (CosmoFEST), as well as internal team events. Rented Cosmopolitan Music Hall events include rehearsals, recitals, as well as community and corporate events.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Execute Cosmo hosted and rental events within the Cosmopolitan Music Hall
- Respond quickly and effectively to telephone/email inquiries for corporate clients group requests
- Plan and coordinate pre-event requirements and logistics including, but not limited to, food and beverage, decor, room set-up, liquor, and audio visual, ensuring all stakeholders that are involved are in agreement with details of the event
- Works closely with internal teams (Marketing, Retail, Purchasing, Accounting, Production) to exceed client expectations
- Liaise with artists, agents, and brands for Cosmo hosted events
- Assist in the planning and execution of CosmoFEST
- Event planning and execution experience
- High attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and project management skills
- Ability to work with a range of stakeholders to ensure successful outcomes
- Ability to work independently and creatively while at the same time functioning as a team member
- Articulate in communicating ideas, concepts, and directions clearly and concisely
- Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, professional, and strong work ethic
- The ability to work flexible hours including weekends
Please forward covering letter and resume to:
Note: we do not accept zipped email attachments
We would like to thank all interested applicants who apply; however, only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.