Portfolio Management Property Management
Posted: August 13, 2019
Austin, TX, USA
· Responsible for managing the individual component of events at Fareground to ensure all events run smoothly and are aligned with Cousins’ standards.
· Facilitate all event details to meet or exceed customer expectations and requests. This will include working with the vendors at Fareground for catering & bar requirements, delivery dates, and handling logistical tasks.
· Ensure everything is organized on-site prior to the event, manage staff, and ensuring all arrangements are made for post-event clean-up.
· Resolve all event situations on site as they arise.
· Oversee the approval process for client events and venue rentals
· Implement & oversee a calendar of relevant programming for Fareground designed to bring in food & beverage customers for the vendors.
· Full responsibility for identifying and booking events during significant event weeks including, but not limited to, SXSW, ACL, Formula One and Austin Startup Week.
· “Brand” management for Cousins & Fareground. Focus on business communications, advertising/marketing, community relations, sponsorships, Fareground vendors, etc.
· Create a presence for customer meetings along with events that benefit the community.
· Continually develop and manage the event strategy for Fareground.
· Responsible for all Fareground marketing including managing all social media platforms (existing and new). Creating original content to engage with customers and represent the Faregorund/Cousins brand.
· Oversee and maintain the Fareground website and manage all the info@fareground domain inquiries. This includes making sure that all info is up to date with vendors, hours, etc.
· This individual will also be responsible for managing/tracking all budget and profit/loss statements for events.
· The position will have full accountability for marketing & sales for Fareground events and ensuring the emphasis is on the ROI for the value of events.
· Full responsibility for increasing focus on customer’s seminars, conferences, and appreciation events & company gatherings.
· Plan and execute events at Fareground specifically for the customers of 111 Congress & all Cousins’ customers utilizing the vendors who provide food and beverage service to Fareground.
· Proactively develop community relationships to attract for-profit & non-profits events to be held at Fareground.
Cousins’ Austin Portfolio
· Work with the Cousins’ management teams across the portfolio to establish a customer relations program and implement events at each building providing consistency and branding across the portfolio.
Skills & Qualifications:
· Focused, Excellent organizational skills
· Resourceful, creative, multitasker
· Excellent interpersonal skills & writing skills
· Detail Oriented
· 2 or more years of experience in customer service, event planning or event coordination
· 2 or more years of experience with direct marketing
· Proven track record of managing web-related marketing efforts
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office required