Corporate Event Specialist
- Job ID 2019-1928
- Category . Marketing
We are looking for a talented, highly motivated and energetic event coordinator to join our marketing team. This individual will help lead the execution of our in-person events to facilitate new partner recruitment and engagement with exisiting partners. Areas of focus include event strategy, pre-event coordination and planning for onsite logistics, and event-oriented marketing campaigns. The Corporate Events Specialist will own proactive outreach internally to ensure all stakeholders are prepared and informed of all details and goals prior to an event.
- Develop and update event brief, outline event strategy and details.
- Agenda management and scheduling components a must
- Create and maintain timelines, staffing plans, and budgets.
- Manage relationship with venues and all relevant vendors.
- Ensure execution on event agreements to drive maximum value onsite as well as pre and post event.
- Coordinate details with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to promote event, drive attendance and onsite engagement.
- Run inbound marketing campagins for pre and post event promotion and follow-up.
- Measure impact and determine ROI for each event; publish and share results with internal stakeholders
- Event shipping and logistic execution
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- 2-4 years event planning and management experience, including speaker outreach and vendor management.
- Prior knowledge regarding event logistics, space management, RFP and BEO creation, is a plus.
- Creative problem solver.
- CRM management is a plus. (Salesforce, Marketo)
- Works well in a team environment but is comfortable working independently.
- High attention to detail.
- Must have excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills.
- Must be comfortable multi-tasking and managing multiple projects at once.