Greater New York City Area
GeoPhy is a technology led business focused on providing actionable data, analytics and valuations to commercial real estate institutional lenders and investors in the financial sector. Our technology provides data and insight that helps drive acquisition due diligence, current book monitoring, and site selection review. GeoPhy’s multidisciplinary teams consist of data scientists, engineers, statisticians and economists, using data science and supervised machine learning to optimize the unprecedented volume and variety of data now available in the real estate sector.
We are looking for an energetic, detail-oriented, out-of-the-box thinker who will dazzle us with their talent in event planning, production, and execution. Your enthusiasm and experience is complemented by your track-record as an Event Manager of successfully implementing event themes through every detail.
You will report to the VP of Marketing and interact closely with the Sales and Go To Market teams.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Take the lead in developing and managing a strategic plan of action
- Research event venues and target audiences, and plan events from start to finish
- Recruit and negotiate contracts with related vendors
- Work closely with business and marketing team to maximise event opportunities such as client-development strategies and press opportunities
- Develop and effectively oversee budget to ensure cost effectiveness
- Manage reports to provide high level analytics
- Create a detailed project calendar
- Ensure that all functions are carried out as per legal guidelines and regulations
What we're looking for
- Proven experience of managing events for a high-growth company
- Knowledge of KPI's and marketing techniques for event management
- Problem solving and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise objectives
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written) and negotiation skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- A knack for problem-solving
- A great team-player with strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
What’s in it for you?
- You will have the opportunity to accelerate our rapidly growing organisation.
- We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately.
- Personal learning budget.
- Agile working environment with flexible working hours and location.
- No annual leave allowance; take time off whenever you need.
- We embrace diversity and foster inclusion. This means we have a zero-tolerance policy towards discrimination,
- GeoPhy is a family and pet friendly company.
- Get involved in board games, books, and lego.