By joining RCR, you will become part of a passionate and dedicated team that works together to provide our guests with the best vacation and recreation experience possible.
You are an organized, motivated individual who will help develop and execute the Resort’s events, including events planning and supervision. Winter events include holiday celebrations, Junior and Adult Big Mountain/Freeride events, Banked Slalom, end of season festivities, concerts and more. If you exceed at event planning, working in a fast paced and dynamic environment and love to ski or snowboard, this job is for you!
· Provide administrative support on all event initiatives, and ensure planning tasks are executed in alignment with the special events plan.
· Assist in event specific sponsorship planning in the event planning process.
· Administer event specific waivers and ensure a smooth registration process for all events.
· Oversee the budget process for each event and provide reports on event revenues upon completion.
· Coordinate all event volunteers and reward programs for support at key events.
· Help ensure excellent media coverage at all events and coordinate photography, video and post event communication.
· Be an advocate for health and safety, ensuring a clean and safe working environment.
· Assist the Revenue & Guest Experience Manager with any additional duties as assigned.
· Work flexible shifts, including weekends and holidays.
· Have previously worked in the resort, recreation, hotel, or tourism industry.
· Are familiar with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, etc.).
· Have previous experience working in event management.
· Have obtained a post-secondary education (diploma, degree, certificate) in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field - an asset.
· Are familiar with Photoshop or Illustrator - an asset.
· Have the ability to learn new programs
· Are an advanced skier/snowboarder.
· A staff season’s pass for the resort and local mountains.
· A competitive wage with seasonal accident insurance.
· Discounts on food, retail and hotels.
· Pro deals.
· Staff events – meet great people who share a passion for the mountain lifestyle!
Interested? Please apply with your resume.
We regret that only those applicants eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship may be considered for seasonal roles.
Application Video: We like to meet all of our candidates in person, but understand that this is difficult for non-locals. We would love to see a brief (≥60 seconds), creative video outlining your thoughts and experience with safety, teamwork, and guest experience. Videos must be uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo, with the link to your video included in your resume or cover letter. Please note that video applications are not mandatory, but will help you stand out amongst the thousands of resumes we receive annually!