Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Ring of Honor Wrestling (ROH) has a new and exciting opportunity for a Live Events Planner. Reporting to the General Manager, the Live Events Planner will be responsible for many critical tasks that are essential to the day-to-day operations of ROH. Additionally, this plan will work with multiple departments to coordinate a variety of activities and tasks to ensure smooth operation of live event touring.
- Planning a variety of activities essential to the day-to-day operations with regards to live event planning including venue selection, scaling, ticket on-sales, promotional opportunities, etc.
- Communicating travel and logistics for live events.
- Implements and overseas organized Meet and Greet sessions with an emphasis on fan experience.
- Planning live event merchandise and inventory to maximize sales potential.
- Planning and ordering all materials and props needed for live event operations.
- Traveling to live events, coordinating vendors and sales staff, and assisting with administrative roles as needed, including but not limited to selling merchandise or meet and greets, distributing payments, controlling access, etc.
- Develop strategies to improve fan experience
- Work with outside vendors and review contracts according to budgets
- Other duties as assigned
- Administrative writing skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and projects at hand
- Able to organize and manage large amounts of files, tasks, schedules, and information
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and adaptive to change.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree; in business administration, communications or related field preferred
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) with an ability to become familiar with company-specific programs and software (CRM experience preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; professional demeanor
- Strong ability to take initiative on a range of tasks
- Upholds a strict level of confidentiality
- Able to work outside of 9-5
- Ability to travel around 25% for live events
- Photoshop/Design Experience a plus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!