- Montreal, QC
- Customer Experience
Bus.com is building the future of group travel; we’re modernizing the charter bus industry, by moving it online and bringing people together through curated experiences. We’re passionate about utilizing technology, travel and logistics to deliver an unparalleled customer experience throughout their journey. We’re growing – fast. And we’re only getting hungrier.
We are looking for a successful and enthusiastic event planner to produce events from conception through to completion. Event coordinator responsibilities include providing outstanding customer service and organizing memorable events that meet quality expectations.
- Ensure that every customer interaction is in line with the Bus.com experience
- Identify the client’s requirements and expectations for each event.
- Work closely with Sales and Procurement to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Proactively anticipate your client’s needs and problem solve issues before, during and after a trip
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Maintain a high level of professionalism, empathy, and business acumen at all times
- Collaborate with our tightly knit internal teams to ensure that timely, seamless services are delivered to clients
- Coordinate the trip with the supplier and ensure that the itinerary is optimized
- Maintain the highest ethical standards internally and with external supplier partners
- Gather feedback from customers to improve our services, provide recommendations to enhance our product and keep the customer base satisfied
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in coordination, event planning or logistics (in any setting)
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to deliver on conflicting priorities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a solution-oriented mindset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with experience in building lasting internal & external relationships
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to changing environments
- Ability to resolve ambiguities through well-thought-out decisions in high-pressure situations
- Strong desire to collaborate within different internal groups to enhance our customer’s experience
- Great attention to details and a passion for data quality
- Flexible hours
- Previous experience in the travel industry
- Fluent in English and French. Any additional languages are a plus!